The Pet Biz Project Podcast
The Key Steps to Build Your Email List
When it comes to email marketing, the only way it will be truly effective is if you have an interested, engaged and responsive email list. In other words, people who actually want to receive and interact with your emails. But how do you go about building this quality of email list? And what are the key steps to build your email list?
In this episode, co-founder of Pet Biz Creatives Erin Michie once again rejoins Tarryn to discuss the hows, whats, and whys of building a healthy, lucrative email list. Including the benefits of building your email list alongside other marketing channels like social media, what the best ways are to attract pet parents to subscribe to your newsletter, and also how you can ensure your audience remains engaged with your emails now & in the future too.
To summarise, in this episode we discuss:
- The impact of email marketing on pet parents (spoiler! From our research we discovered this was the third most popular way pet parents like to engage with pet brands)
- The 9 key ways you can efficiently and effective grow your email list
- Essential steps to keep your emails fresh, interesting and eye-catching
- The importance of avoiding “spamming” your audience, and instead adopting a value-driven approach to your content
- Using split-testing and analytics to refine your email marketing approach
Plus much more!
You can opt-in to our own email list by scrolling to the footer of this page.
And dive into our free resources to support your email marketing here.
Plus our blog on the 4 Types of Value here.