The Pet Biz Project Podcast
Connecting With Pet Parents Through Email Marketing
Did you know that email marketing is actually an incredible tool to build your pet biz? We’re huge believers that meaningful email marketing is essential for powerfully connecting with the modern pet parent. Which is why in this episode, co-founders of Pet Biz Creatives Tarryn and Erin sit down to discuss exactly how to create a purposeful, effective and streamlined email marketing strategy that will help to grow your pet biz and generate more revenue.
We discuss how investing your time, energy and finances into creating compelling emails (that your pet parent audience love) can have proven benefits (with email marketing having a return-on-investment of 40%) versus simply relying on social media posting or purchasing digital advertising space.
Here’s a sneak peek of what we discuss in this episode:
- The benefits of building your email list over relying on social media visibility
- How to use email to deepen and nurture your relationship with pet parents
- The key ways to use email marketing as a revenue generating source
- Essential steps to setting up successful email marketing
- What’s segmentation and the benefits of setting up your automation systems
- The golden rule of 3 (to make creating emails an absolute breeze)
- Top ways to get pet parents onto your email marketing list
Plus much more!
Check out our blog on the 4 Types of Value here.
If you’re looking to set up a new CRM and email marketing system, we’d recommend checking out Klaviyo here.