The Pet Biz Project Podcast
The Power of Video and Brand Storytelling: with Linh Podetti from Dawn Media
How do you help customers to connect with your brand on a personal level? How do you help them get to know, like and trust you? That’s the power of video and in this episode, Tarryn sits down with Linh Podetti to discuss how video content is key in forging deeper & more emotive connections with your community.
With over ten years of experience in marketing and business growth, Linh Podetti shares her expertise in video marketing and how it can help entrepreneurs to both build a stronger brand and support them to more powerfully connect with consumers. As the owner of Dawn Media Agency and Outsourcing Angel, Linh is an expert in video marketing and has a passion for helping businesses to connect with their customers through video content.
Linh started her first business selling nail polish when she was 20 years old and quickly learned that she didn’t have the passion or skill set for it. She then started her first marketing agency, which led her to start Outsourcing Angel, a virtual assistant agency. Finally, she started Dawn Media Productions, which helps businesses produce high quality video content. From facing these challenges and navigating her own journey, Linh shares her essential experience in what it takes to build a successful and fulfilling business.
Here’s a snapshot of what we discuss in this episode:
- How video can leverage the growth of your business through sharing your brand story and values.
- The importance of outsourcing and how this optimise your time, energy and money.
- The process of tapping into powerful relationships, including building your own team.
- How building a personal brand can help you to connect with people globally.
- Overcoming shyness when capturing video content
- The importance of a content creation system and repurposing content
Discover Dawn Media Productions here.
And Outsourcing Angel here.