The Pet Biz Project Podcast
The Key Mistakes Pet Brands Make
In the final episode of Season 1 of the Pet Biz Project, your co-hosts Tarryn & Erin Michie sit down to discuss the Key Mistakes Pet Brands Make.
The mistakes discussed here aren’t assumptions or generalisations – but are, in fact, gathered directly from pet parents themselves. In 2021, Pet Biz Creatives conducted its very own pet parent survey, exploring how relationships with pets had been impacted by the global COVID 19 pandemic, as well as how pet owners viewed pet brands. In total, we received over 700 responses from men and women across Australia.
In this episode, it’s important to note that we don’t point the finger or play the blame game. But rather use these insights as an opportunity to discuss how pet brands can recognise and avoid these pitfalls, whilst making their marketing strategies even stronger.
To summarise, in this episode we discuss:
- The top 6 mistakes pet parents believe pet brands make
- How these mistakes occur or what these mistakes “look like”, using real life examples and personal anecdotes
- Why it’s important to avoid making these mistakes
- The potential consequences for pet brands that do
- What next steps you can take to avoid these pitfalls & how to build more meaningful connections with your pet parent audience
Plus much more!
If you would like to If you would like to receive updates about our survey results and free resources, then make sure to join our newsletter (just scroll to the bottom of this page.)